Author Topic: BOI Scripting  (Read 195 times)

John Spikowski

BOI Scripting
« on: May 20, 2022, 02:19:51 pm »
I was banned on the Sage City forum for expressing my opinion about the quality of Alnoor Cassim's instructional ability. The following video along with others is the basis for my opinion. Alnoor doesn't contribute to the Sage Forum offering his self proclaimed expert status to forum members.

Alnoor was a customer support rep for 12 years with Sage before he was let go by Sage. How he was portrayed as a BOI guru is beyond me. Alnoor main goal is generating income by telling people things they should already know if they call themselves programmers. If this is as good as it gets, BOI's scripting future looks bleak.

Introduction To Scripting for Sage 100

The Sage City forum is focused on community support for its customers. BOI scripting is often a solution to requests and issues. I'm going to be setting up a dedicated board here on the forum as a BOI scripting resource with member peer support.

If you would like to become a member of the forum, send an e-mail to support@opensage.org to resister. (self registration disable due to spam bots)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 11:28:53 am by John Spikowski »