Author Topic: Script BASIC Support  (Read 2062 times)

John Spikowski

• Administrator
Script BASIC Support
« on: November 10, 2017, 08:20:45 pm »

Support Options

Peer Support
Script BASIC is a MIT based license open source project with its own forum for topics not related to Sage efforts which are discussed here. Feel free to share your experience with Script BASIC.

Contract Services
My name is John Spikowski and I manage the Script BASIC open source project and the primary developer. If you need a special interface or training using Script BASIC, I'm available for projects at an affordable billing rate.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 07:30:15 pm by admin »

John Spikowski

• Administrator
Sage 100 Developer Available
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 10:53:54 pm »
Are you needing help with finishing those end of year projects for your Sage 100 clients? With prices rising and developer resources become thin, I would like to help relieve the stress by offering my services at a discounted rate if a block of 40 hours @ $50 is purchased. This is a $600 savings over my standard hourly billing rate. I'm able to provide Sage 100 source code modifications, BOI scripting, data migration and integration services as a senior developer with 30+ year of ERP software experience.

I'm an independent LLC based (1099 - no W2) developer / consultant that lives / works out of Anacortes WA. I'm flexible with working with clients in their time zones.

John
e-mail@johnspikowski.com
360-941-0452

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 10:56:41 pm by John Spikowski »